- Yet another longboarding video. Earlier Longboarding, (i was never a skateboarder before)
- The Table. kid's Rock Video: YouTube.
- Basketball – Erik, master of the hoops. over 200K views :)
- Pythagorean Lego Trick , Erik doing a puzzle. Some Sledding.
music tracks are original too, put a couple more on the Broadjam indy site. Enjoy.
Just some of the bigger projects/places i've been (above) and some smaller, hopefully useful links, below:
- That Rubik's Cube video.
- Video of some hand tracking research. I3D poster, GI'13 paper.
- GDC13 math for game developers tutorial section Interaction with 3D Geometry. 60 min vid (some advanced level material)
- GDC14 math for game programmers: Working with 3D Rotations slides with notes. (intermediate level material)
- Slingshot - prototyping new PC interaction. (CES 2012)
- AVX Cloth (paper) and GDC x86 session - Intel CPU optimization things. GDC link: www.gdcvault.com/play/1014645 . (just stuff for very technical audiences)
- Teeter and TeaParty mini games (i.e. programmer-art tech-demos) from 2007. old pages with more info: teeter , teaparty.
- lamp jump and spider walk videos - technical demos of physically based animation from the first tests of the d6 joint drive within 3dsmax.
- my GitHub source code sandbox.
- Rotation - a light essay on the importance of picking correct names when writing code.
- Code for mesh volume integration (center of mass, inertia tensor) and 3x3 matrix diagonalization.
- polychop - easy mesh simplification.
- BSP collision and geomod demos via plane shifting and tree merging.
- The spring derivative. Optimized expressions. AI learning in tetris. Simple 3DSMax exporter.