- Yet another longboarding video. Earlier Longboarding, (i was never a skateboarder before)
- The Table. kid's Rock Video: YouTube.
- Basketball – Erik, master of the hoops. over 200K views :)
- Pythagorean Lego Trick , Erik doing a puzzle: YouTube
- Snow Sled: sledding. mykid.wmv - MyKid The Movie.
Original music tracks by S Melax © 20XX. also put a couple more on the Broadjam indy site. Enjoy.
Just some of the bigger projects/places i've been (above) and some smaller, hopefully useful links, below:
- That Rubik's Cube video.
- Video of some hand tracking research. I3D poster, GI'13 paper.
- GDC14 Math For Game Programmers: Working with 3D Rotations slides with notes. (intermediate level material)
- GDC13 math for game developers tutorial section Interaction with 3D Geometry. (video) GDC vault access required. (more advanced topics)
- Slingshot - prototyping new PC interaction. (CES 2012)
- AVX Cloth (paper) and GDC x86 session - Intel CPU optimization things. GDC link: www.gdcvault.com/play/1014645 . (just stuff for very technical audiences)
- Teeter and TeaParty - Side-project mini games that demo various tech and some game concepts.
- Rotation - a light essay on the importance of picking correct names when writing code.
- Code for mesh volume integration (center of mass, inertia tensor) and 3x3 matrix diagonalization.
- polychop - easy mesh simplification.
- geomod demo via bsp tree merging. Previous bsp collision publications.
- The spring derivative. Optimized expressions. AI learning in tetris. Simple 3DSMax exporter.
- lamp jump and spider walk videos - technical demos of physically based animation from the first tests of the d6 joint drive within 3dsmax.